Curtain Call Kids

Curtain Call Kids

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Schedule

REHEARSAL SCHEDULE FOR JUNE AND SHOW INFO
 
Wed, June 15th 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Dungan Chiropractic, 1227 10th Ave, between Lapeer and Pine Grove
Saturday, June 18th  10:00-12:00   Our space at the outlet mall
Sunday, June 19th     5:00-7:00      Our space at the outlet mall
Wednesday, June 23rd  6:00-8:00  Dungan Chiropractic
 
I am away on vacation June 25th thru July 2nd.  I will give you a July schedule asap.  I have to coordinate times and locations due to our production of The Wiz using the outlet mall rehearsal space.
 
I need for you to make every attempt to be at each rehearsal.  If you absolutely cannot attend a rehearsal, I will need to know in advance.  I understand summer is busy for all of us, but we need this time to rehearse.
 
Our show dates are Friday Aug 5th and Saturday Aug 6th 7:00 p.m.
Admission is free to all.  You will need to be at McMorran at 5:30 each of those days.  Our dress rehearsal will be at McMorran on Thursday Aug 4th at 6:00-?
 
We will also have rehearsals at the outlet mall Aug 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at 6:00.
 
You MUST be available tech week and all performances.  You must also pay your $20 participation fee.
 
Again my email address is pamleslie@ameritech.net and my phone number is 810 334-0568. You can also find out info at http://curtaincallkids.blogspot.com/ or phct.com, click on Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment